We’ve all heard the words essential oils, as the western world realises the health benefits of natural essences that have been used in the east for hundreds of years, and if you would like to learn more about this mysterious and beneficial treatment, here are some of the popular types of essential oils that people use.
- Lavender – This fragrance is uniquely soothing, ideal for relaxation and has a calming effect, and while most essential oils need to be mixed with a ‘carrier oil’, lavender can be gently rubbed into the temples or the forearm to make you feel relaxed and stress-free.
- Tea Tree Oil – This has a medicinal aroma and is excellent for killing germs and promoting healing. This herbal remedy is good for curing Athlete’s Foot and other fungal infections, plus it is used to clear the airways when you have a cold or cough.
- Eucalyptus – One of the most famous of the essential oils, we all know the health benefits of eucalyptus oil in Australia, this pine smelling, clean aroma is excellent for clearing congestion and is used by those who work in a dusty environment. If you would like to order genuine eucalyptus essential oil, check out https://www.karma-living.com.au/ where you can browse a wide selection of oils and other health products.
- Rosemary – This oil has a distinct herbal aroma similar to camphor and is good for soothing headaches, alleviating muscle pains and cramps, plus it helps with digestion. The online supplier would have beginner’s baskets, with a selection of popular essential oils for you to try, then you can order your favourites next time.
- Sweet Orange – A fruity fragrance, sweet orange is great for giving a room that summery smell, indeed, many housewives use it in disinfectant to give the home a clean and fresh aroma. Sweet orange also aids cognitive function and can help a person sleep, and with online suppliers of natural herbal products like essential oils and scented candles, you can order a range of products and they will be delivered to your door.
- Frankincense – Mentioned in the Bible, this mysterious oil was once a very precious commodity, and held in similar regard to gold, such was its popularity and scarcity. Fortunately, it is now easy to locate and isn’t expensive at all.
The above are just a few of the popular essential oils and an online search will take you to a website where you can browse a wide selection and place an order.