A few weeks ago, I joined the gym and now I’m feeling like my workout wardrobe could use a major make-over. So here’s to working out in style and a look my workout wants and wish list!
1. I usually stick to basic tops when I exercise, but I love the pattern and style of this tank top by Forever21. Best of all its only $12.80!
2. Roxy has some really cute workout gear, such as these shorts! Currently on sale for $32.99.
3. Love this cute, but practical sports bra by Victoria’s Secret.
4. Basics, like this top, never go out of style!
5. This top!! Sold by Free People, love the pattern and detailing on the back! Hope they get more in stock!
6. Cute Roxy sports bra here.
8. Another super cute printed sports bra. Available at Nordstroms.com
9. Black leggings are definitely a workout style staple for me. However, I will not by any ol’ pair because see-thru leggings are no bueno!! I want to try out these leggings by Solow!
1. Super cute headband from Etsy.com! Not much worse than constantly having to fix your hair when exercising!
2. Hats are key to help keep hair in place and to protect from the sun!
3. Love the colors of this yoga mat by Prana.
4. Can never have enough ankle socks. Mesh socks by Victoria’s Secret.
5. Spring is here and summer is on the way, meaning more time for fun outdoor workouts! Volleyball is a great outdoor workout!
6. These are sooo not budget friendly, but this is a wish list after all, right? Love this jump rope by Alexander Wang.
7. Urban Rebound is a class I’ve been dying to try. My gym doesn’t offer this class, but you can purchase a trampoline and video to do at home!
8. Earphones, because exercising to music is much more fun!
9. Water bottle to help you stay hydrated!
10. These facial wipes by The Body Shop are great to throw in your gym bag for after a workout.
11. So many amazing exercises you can do with a stability ball!
Do you have any favorite workout brands or products? I would love to hear about them! Share in the comments!